Struggling to Create Your Online Course?
Use My Playbook to Help You Craft Your Online Course Like a Pro!
As Seen On:
Online courses ARE a great source of passive income, but...
Hello, fellow entrepreneur!
We've all heard it: Create an online course and you'll have an endless stream of passive income...
Right? The reality is that creating an online course takes time and effort.
- Create course materials like modules and lesson, handouts, workbooks and action plans
- Write your instructor materials like speaker notes, powerpoint slides, reminder and follow-up emails
- Develop your marketing materials like social media and blog posts, promotional emails and lead magnets...
If you feel like you’re stuck in an endless loop of doing exactly this—and not making the money you deserve because of it—then rest assured you are not alone.
Here’s the problem we face: Our time is limited. So we tend to focus on what we believe will bring us the greatest value.
That’s just smart business sense.
But there’s a catch. By spending all our time growing the business, we limit the time we have available to create and develop the programs and courses that can actually bring us money.
Not only that, but because we want to provide the best value for our customers and clients, we tend to put up mental road blocks, meaning we…
- Think we don’t have the experience or time to create a engaging lessons - let alone put together an entire curriculum
- Work late into the night trying to figure out the best way to deliver any online course or struggle with the tech, systems and processes
- Believe that everything we want to teach is already freely available
- Imagine that creating a coaching and training business that you love is so out of reach right now
- Let these and other self-doubts get in the way of producing a new online course.
Sound familiar? Then read on, because…
Yes, You DO Have Something Valuable to Offer and You CAN Deliver!
And yes, your audience is waiting—patiently—for you to finally release it! It’s time to stop overthinking, stop procrastinating, stop waiting for the “perfect time” or a “bigger audience” or even an invitation from Oprah Winfrey.
It’s time to plan and produce your hot-selling online course, and this is your…
Craft Your Course Playbook
This comprehensive, 50-page guide is packed with actionable steps that will have your online course created and produced in record time.
Not only that, but I’ve included my top content creation shortcuts so that you won’t need to spend the next 6 months writing your course content!
Each section is tightly focused on the exact steps you need to complete to ensure successful course creation, so nothing is left to chance. Simply follow along—or even step in at the right point for you—and before you know it, you will have an online course ready to sell.
The first section one kicks us off with an in-depth look at determining exactly what your audience is asking for—so you can guarantee your success before you even begin.
This Step-by-Step Strategy Guide Covers:
Section 1: How To Create Your Perfect Course from Concept to Reality
No matter what your niche or how long you’ve been in business, you’ve no doubt built an audience that is uniquely yours, and they are looking for information only you can provide. Inside this section, you’ll discover…
- 3 “must have” elements every successful course contains—and they have nothing to do with the training itself.
- Why your excitement level is critical—and how to quickly determine exactly what “sets you on fire” and will help build momentum.
- 4 ways to quickly identify exactly what your ideal client needs right now—get this right, and your online course will sell itself.
- Why your online course must align with your business brand—and how to test any potential course before investing time in it.
- The one goal all course creators must keep in mind—miss this and you’ll be wasting valuable time, money and energy for very little benefit.
- My top strategy for fast (and accurate) market research—just one hour of your time can bring in dozens of ideas.
- How to know if people are willing to pay for specific training—because the last thing you want to do is create a course you cannot sell!
- 10 popular course types with real life examples, so you can see where your idea might fit.
- 9 different ways to structure your course—and how to choose the right one for your business and your audience.
Section 2: Outline Your Course Design
If you've taken the time to find your ideal topic and researched what your audience really wants, creating your course content shouldn’t be the Herculean task one might think. In fact, your course’s persona, personality, and focus should leap out at you.
Section 2 will walk you through everything you need to know to create content that wows your participants leaving them wanting more.
- How to create a clear and logical structure for your course— get this right first time and your course goals, high priority modules, key steps, and key content will all naturally flow.
- Why you must write results-focused learning objectives and learning activities— so that you ensure your students will take action and implement what you’re teaching.
- Super simple ways to add excitement—building engagement, interaction, and accountability into your online course right from the start is key to a successful student experience.
- How to select the best media formats for your course— so that you can create your content quickly AND give your students the most effective learning experience.
- Quick ways to identify and create the distinct types of content and resources you need for your course – including course book, worksheets, media scripts, text, video, and audio.
Section 3: Setting up a Foolproof Online Course Structure
If you’re like a lot of super creative, heart-centered coaches and trainers, section 3 is where the magic will happen. You’ve probably already outlined your course—maybe several times.
What you don’t know—yet—is how you will deliver it.
Section 3 will walk you through the techy bits and relieve that feeling of overwhelm so you can finally release your new online course to the world.
- 3 essential tools every online course seller needs—plus a few optional (but nice to have) systems.
- What you must know about delivery options—and how to choose the right one for your business.
- Why a new domain name for your course is critical—and how to choose the right one.
- My top resources list—save time and money by browsing through the proven solutions for everything from graphics to calendar management.
- How to simplify the creation process—so you can get on with the marketing!
- Content creation traps to watch for—knowing where the pitfalls lie will save you a ton of work (and money, too).
- 2 powerful ways to name your course—get this right, and you’ll both attract your ideal client, and turn away those who aren’t a good fit…and all before they even hit your sales page.
Here's exactly what you get in this package:
50-page Step-by-Step Craft Your Course Playbook (as outlined above)
PLUS these additional course creation resources:
Course Structure Template
Use this template to quickly visualise the outline and structure of your online course.
Curriculum Planning Spreadsheet
Use this spreadsheet to plan your high-level learning objectives and lessons.
Quick Lesson Planner
Use this planner to quickly plan out each lesson in your online course.
How to Add Value to Your Online Course – Worksheet
Use this worksheet to plan how you can add additional value and bonuses to your course so that it sells.
10 Tips to Encourage Active Learning
Use these tips in your crafting your online sessions to encourage active learning, improve your facilitation skills and get maximum results.
20 Questions to Generate Discussion
The best way to encourage participation and interaction is through asking thought-provoking questions throughout your sessions. Use these ideas as starting points for questions that get discussions going in planning your lessons.
Create Your Online Course Now & Profit For Years to Come
Here’s the one BIG reason for creating an online course that we haven’t discussed yet. Residual income.
An online course you can sell over and over again is the very definition of passive income. Once it’s complete, all you have to do is promote it through your already existing funnels, and it will continue to earn income for you for years to come.
Not only that, but it’s the perfect jumping off point for larger, more costly coaching and training programs, such as private coaching, small group masterminds, and even VIP days.
But before any of that can happen, you have to create your online course.
This playbook is your answer.
Download this Playbook for Only $27!
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars (or get to meet Oprah Winfrey) but I can promise you this: once you learn to create an online course confidently, your business will flourish.
How much is that worth to you?
Dr Evgenia Galinskaya
CEO Life Sciences Executive Search
NO-NONSENSE MARKETING ADVICE
"Andrew has given me sound and no-nonsense marketing advice, which was highly relevant to my current business development challenge. His background as a healthcare professional and a marketer gives him a unique insight into the challenges that healthcare professionals face when wishing to develop/expand their business (e.g. underselling oneself - something that Andrew has also advised on)"
Download this Playbook for Only $27!
If you are a solo-entrepreneur, freelancer, coach, or small business owner – then our playbooks and project kits are something you need in your back pocket.
If you’re exhausted trying to keep up with constant change and want a new perspective on building your business, I promise you’ll love our done-for-you tools and resources.
With our done-for-you processes you can avoid the endless distractions and just grab the tactics and strategies relevant to your business and the task at hand.
Simplify, systematize and scale your business in less time with our no-nonsense playbooks. Our products are literally step-by-step and designed to be instantly usable without the steep learning curve.
This keeps you agile so you can get things done easily and quickly, which removes the stress of running your business.
- You can use all our products for your own personal learning and to help you strategize, plan, and deliver projects for your own business.
- You can also give this to your virtual assistant or other team members to work on your plans and projects for you.
- Even better, you can use these products with your customers and clients to provide services and projects to them. (But you can’t give them away or sell them to your customers).
Our playbooks, project kits, template packs and planners are all delivered in PDF format. Some checklists, worksheets and other contents may be delivered as editable MS Word or Excel files. All files are packaged into a downloadable ZIP file.
- Use the contents of our products yourself in your own business
- Give the content to your assistant or team members to use on your own business projects
- Use the content to provide services to your own clients
- Resell or give away for free any contents of our products to your clients, customers, members, or anyone else outside of your business
Because of the digital nature of our products all purchases of subscriptions and products are non-refundable. If you’ve purchased a subscription, you can cancel at any time, however we cannot offer a refund. Please ensure you read the product description fully before purchasing.