Turn Your Knowledge into a Hot-Selling Online Course—Even if You Have a Small Audience!
Stop waiting for that magical subscriber number or a massive social following – and start building the online course your fans are asking for…
Yes. The money is definitely in the list. I think we can all agree on that.
But does that mean that those of us with mailing lists that number in the low 4-figures (or even less) have no hope? Are we forced to devote every minute to:
- Creating and promoting free offers to “grow the list”?
- Spending money on paid ads to attract attention to yet another free offer?
- Giving away our valuable experience and knowledge in an effort to “gain exposure”?
If you feel like you’re stuck in an endless loop of doing exactly this—and not making the money you deserve because of it—then rest assured you are not alone.
It’s All About Balance
Here’s the problem we face: Our time is limited. So we tend to focus on what we believe will bring us the greatest value. That’s just smart business sense.
But there’s a catch. By spending all our time growing the business, we limit the time we have available to create the programs and courses that can actually bring us money.
Not only that, but because we want to provide the best value for our customers and clients, we tend to underestimate our own worth, meaning we…
- Think we don’t have the experience (yet) to create a paid product
- Imagine that any paid product we do create would not sell (after all, what do we know?)
- Believe that everything we do know is already freely available.
- Let these and other self-doubts get in the way of producing a new product.
Sound familiar? Then read on, because…
Yes, You DO Have Something Valuable to Offer
And yes, your audience is waiting—patiently—for you to finally release it!
It’s time to stop overthinking, stop procrastinating, stop waiting for the “perfect time” or a “bigger list” or even an invitation from Oprah Winfrey.
It’s time to plan and produce your hot-selling online course, and this is your…
Craft Your Course Playbook
This comprehensive, 50-page guide is packed with actionable steps that will have your online course created and produced in record time.
Not only that, but I’ve included my top content creation shortcuts so that you won’t need to spend the next 6 months writing your course content!
Each section is tightly focused on the exact steps you need to complete to ensure successful course creation, so nothing is left to chance. Simply follow along—or even step in at the right point for you—and before you know it, you will have an online course ready to sell.
And best of all, it will be the exact course your market wants and needs, making it the perfect course for any size list.
The first section one kicks us off with an in-depth look at determining exactly what your audience is asking for—so you can guarantee your success before you even begin.
Section 1: How To Create Your Perfect Course from Concept to Reality
No matter what your niche or how long you’ve been in business, you’ve no doubt built an audience that is uniquely yours, and they are looking for information only you can provide. Inside this section, you’ll discover…
- 3 “must have” elements every successful course contains—and they have nothing to do with the training itself.
- Why your excitement level is critical—and how to quickly determine exactly what “sets you on fire” and will help build momentum.
- 4 ways to quickly identify exactly what your ideal client needs right now—get this right, and your online course will sell itself.
- Why your online course must align with your business brand—and how to test any potential course before investing time in it.
- The one goal all course creators must keep in mind—miss this and you’ll be wasting valuable time, money and energy for very little benefit.
- My top strategy for fast (and accurate) market research—just one hour of your time can bring in dozens of ideas.
- How to know if people are willing to pay for specific training—because the last thing you want to do is create a course you cannot sell!
- 10 popular course types with real life examples, so you can see where your idea might fit.
- 9 different ways to structure your course—and how to choose the right one for your business and your audience.
Section 2: Outline Your Course Design
If you’ve taken the time to find your ideal topic and researched what your audience really wants, creating your course content shouldn’t be the Herculean task one might think. In fact, your course’s persona, personality, and focus should leap out at you.
Section 2 will walk you through everything you need to know to create content that wows your participants leaving them wanting more.
- How to create a clear and logical structure for your course— get this right first time and your course goals, high priority modules, key steps, and key content will all naturally flow.
- Why you must write results-focused learning objectives and learning activities— so that you ensure your students will take action and implement what you’re teaching.
- Super simple ways to add excitement—building engagement, interaction, and accountability into your online course right from the start is key to a successful student experience.
- How to select the best media formats for your course— so that you can create your content quickly AND give your students the most effective learning experience.
- Quick ways to identify and create the distinct types of content and resources you need for your course – including course book, worksheets, media scripts, text, video, and audio.
Section 3: Setting up a Foolproof Online Course Structure
If you’re like a lot of super creative, heart-centered coaches and trainers, section 3 is where the magic will happen. You’ve probably already outlined your course—maybe several times.
What you don’t know—yet—is how you will deliver it.
Section 3 will walk you through the techy bits and relieve that feeling of overwhelm so you can finally release your new online course to the world.
- 3 essential tools every online course seller needs—plus a few optional (but nice to have) systems.
- What you must know about delivery options—and how to choose the right one for your business.
- Why a new domain name for your course is critical—and how to choose the right one.
- My top resources list—save time and money by browsing through the proven solutions for everything from graphics to calendar management.
- How to simplify the creation process—so you can get on with the marketing!
- Content creation traps to watch for—knowing where the pitfalls lie will save you a ton of work (and money, too).
- 2 powerful ways to name your course—get this right, and you’ll both attract your ideal client, and turn away those who aren’t a good fit…and all before they even hit your sales page.
Here’s exactly what you get in this package:
50-page Step-by-Step Craft Your Course Playbook (as outlined above)
PLUS these additional course creation resources:
Course Structure Template
Use this template to quickly visualise the outline and structure of your online course.
Curriculum Planning Spreadsheet
Use this spreadsheet to plan your high-level learning objectives and lessons.
Quick Lesson Planner
Use this planner to quickly plan out each lesson in your online course.
How to Add Value to Your Online Course – Worksheet
Use this worksheet to plan how you can add additional value and bonuses to your course so that it sells.
10 Tips to Encourage Active Learning
Use these tips in your crafting your online sessions to encourage active learning, improve your facilitation skills and get maximum results.
20 Questions to Generate Discussion
The best way to encourage participation and interaction is through asking thought-provoking questions throughout your sessions. Use these ideas as starting points for questions that get discussions going in planning your lessons.
Create Your Online Course Now & Profit For Years to come
Here’s the one BIG reason for creating an online course that we haven’t discussed yet. Residual income.
An online course you can sell over and over again is the very definition of passive income. Once it’s complete, all you have to do is promote it through your already existing funnels, and it will continue to earn income for you for years to come.
Not only that, but it’s the perfect jumping off point for larger, more costly coaching and training programs, such as private coaching, small group masterminds, and even VIP days.
But before any of that can happen, you have to create your online course.
This playbook is your answer.
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars (or get to meet Oprah Winfrey) but I can promise you this: once you learn to create an online course confidently, your business will flourish.
How much is that worth to you?